Saturday, February 7, 2009

BBD #16 roundup 21 thru 30

Mary of Delizie del palato made ciabatta con olive e formaggio. I love the way the whole olives look in this bread. I can just imagine how good a sandwich made with this would be.







Sailaja of Kids Zone made Cheesy Onion Stuffed Buns. I am a sucker for carmelized onions and these pretty little rolls look to be packed full of oniony goodness (not to mention cheese and garlic).










Sweathea of TastyCurryLeaf made Pesto Snack Rolls. Homemade pesto still amazes me, add in these pretty little rolls and I am impressed.







Zaira of La cocina de Zaira made Pan de mozzarella, orégano, perejil, cebolla y ajo ( Mozzarella, oregano, parsley, onion and garlic bread). This bread is a serious mouthful. I sat entranced by the picture for 5 mintues watching the cheese ooze thru the crust wishing I could have a piece. This is some serious cheese bread!





Our Very own Zorra of 1x umruehren bitte aka kochtopf
made Walnut Cheese Mini-loaves. This is a great looking loaf of bread, Zorra says even though the cheese disapears the taste remains.










Gretchen of Canela & Comino made Cheese Bread. The name does not do this bread justice! Gretchen has declared that it is a winner and I believe her, it certainly looks like one.






Astrid of Paulchen's FoodBlog made Rye bread with cheese. With a little help from Harry this rye sourdough turned out pretty tasty looking. (Of course that might just be my love of rye talking).







Cristina of La cucina di Cristina made Georgian cheese bread ( Khachapuri & Adjaruli Khachapuri ) I love the Adjaruli Khachapuri its boat shape with the egg on top is a great idea for breakfast (or a late supper).









DK of Culinary Bazaar made Wholegrain Milk and Cheese Bread. Not Vegan or particularly light, but well worth it. I wish I had nieghbors like this.






Laura of The Spiced Life made Tapatio Cheddar Bread. Appaently the First time was the charm, the second shot ended up in the trash and the third one wasn't bad, but not as good as the first. I certainly give her points for persistance!

No comments: