Sunday, June 29, 2008

Blackberry Danish

Saturday I went to a pick your own place and got Blackberries. Not as many as I would have liked because we got there late but enough. SO this morning at the Request of my one true Love I made blackberry danish. It is just a Danish Braid with sugar and Cinnamon sprinkled down the center and fresh blackberries piled on top. I placed on top of some stirred custard (also on Indra's request) and sprinkled a little cinnamon on it.

I would have just added this to the end of my DB post but I got some great photos and they deserve a post of their own. I think I may be finally figuring this photo thing out.


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your pictures are great. I love blackberries, what a great simple filling! Yum.

Amelia said...

OMG those blackberries look so plump and delish! Great job on your first challenge!!!!

Guess what - Tag... your it! Ashely at Memoirs from my Kitchen tagged me earlier today, so I am bestowing you with this wonderful task as a fellow DB freshman! Check out the meme rules at my blog http://diaryfromthelastfrontier.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Those are gorgeous blackberries! Well done on your challenge!!

Anonymous said...

your DB braids are awesome!

Unknown said...

I have been looking for blackberry filling and found TWO tonight! Looks great.